HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN OPEN?
Pushing Inc was founded in 1989, The oldest tattoo studio in Barrie, Ontario. Pushing Inc. has been recognized for its incredibly thorough sterilization process and cleanliness in the tattoo industry. We opened our location on Mapleview in February 2018!
WHERE IS YOUR SHOP LOCATED?
Pushing Inc Tattoo Emporium is located at 371 Mapleview Drive W, Barrie, Ontario. On the corner of Essa & Mapleview. Parking area is around the back of our shop!
HOW DO I CONTACT THE SHOP?
There are a few ways to contact us! Email us @ Pushinginc@gmail.com Call us @ 705-300-2197 Visit our website @ www.pushinginc.com Our Facebook @ Pushing Inc Tattoo Emporium Or you can always come visit us directly at the shop!
DO YOU TAKE DEBIT/CREDIT?
Yes, we take debit and credit!
HOW DO I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
To book an appointment you can contact us through social media, call us at 705-300-2197, send us an email or come into the studio. It is recommended to call the receptionist and book a consultation to get the most accurate and prompt response.
DO YOU ACCEPT WALK INS OR DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT? Yes, we do accept walk ins, provided an artist is available and able to get the design ready in time. We are a busy studio and open 7 days a week, but it is recommended to call before coming in.
ARE CONSULTATIONS FREE?
Yes, consultations are free, during consultations you may be required to pay an art fee for costume drawings or put down a deposit to book an appointment.
WHAT ARE DEPOSITS AND ART FEES?
Deposits are required for all tattoo bookings and may be required for certain piercing orders and project. Deposits are not required for consultation bookings.
· Recommended deposits are $50 for minimum to 1 hour, $100 for 1 to 3 hours, $200 to $500 half to full day bookings.
· Deposits are non-taxed.
· Deposits are non-refundable, if a client fails to give 48h notice on cancelations or rebooks the deposit is exterminated.
· Deposits are not art fees. 100% of the deposit is taken off the total price of the client’s tattoo during their appointment or moved forward if rebooking that day.
Art fees are a service provided by the artist and are taxed when put though the till. They are NOT deposit’s and will NOT be taken of the final price.
· Art fees are up to the artists based on the amount of time needed to draw.
· Typically, art fees are anywhere between $40 to $100
· All art fee